Writing Stats

"Eternal" Word Count: 8372
"Early" Word Count: 7008
"Glorious" Word Count: 5264
"Again" Word Count: 1283 Total Novel Word Count: 21927

Short Story Word Count: 2508
Short Stories Written: 5
Overall Word Count: 24435

Contests Entered: 4
Contests Won: 0

Saturday 9 March 2019

Typing and typing some more!


I've been sick all week, and continue to be so, but today was just one of those days where I wanted to write. All my main stories (see the stuff on the sidebar here) weren't looking too amazing for my foggy brain, so I checked for any short story contests with fun prompts.

Came across one with a prompt about a princess fighting a dragon who is hunting her, aaaaand wound up starting a story that's basically a Monster Hunter fan fiction. I loooove the game, and my character is basically a golden and pink princess anyway, so it made sense to do a self insert there. Says me.

Hoping I get over this rotten cold, so I can get back to writing all my other stuff, but hey, this contest has a $50 prize, and I'm not going to turn that down either!

Hooray for writing! Even while half comatose!

0 comments:

Post a Comment